Our Travel insurance is designed to provide cover for risks associated with traveling temporarily outside your country of residence. The available covers are; General Travel Protect Plans, Student Plan and Pilgrimage Protection. The cover includes medical expenses arising out of illness or accident, repatriation cost and many more.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Medical expenses and hospitalization abroad during the period of cover
• Emergency medical evaluation
• Unlimited transport or repatriation of family member traveling with insured
• Compensation for in-flight loss of checked-in baggage
• Location and forwarding of personal effects
• Compensation for delayed departure
• Compensation for hijacking in means of public transport
• Trip cancellation expenses
• Repatriation of mortal remains